How to Take Personal Loan in IDBI Bank: The IDBI Bank Limited, was established in 1964, is a development Bank of India, a development finance institution under the ownership of Life Insurance Corporation of India and Government of India. The bank deals with various product such as finance & insurance, personal loan, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, consumer banking, etc. Personal loan is one such talked product which comes with a hassle-free loan process, attractive rates, flexible tenures, and lowest fees and charges. However, if you want avail a Personal Loan in IDBI Bank, you just need to read the page further.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||9.50% – 14.00%|
|Loan Amount||INR 50,000 – INR 10 Lakh|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Charges||2% of the outstanding balance|
IDBI Personal Loan Eligibility
In order to take personal loan in IDBI Bank, you have to meet the following eligibility criteria –
- Applicant must be between 22-60 years of age group.
- If you are Salaried then your annual income should be Rs 1.8 Lakhs.
- If you are self-employed then your annual income should be Rs 3.6 lakh.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
To avail personal loan facilities at IDBI Bank, you need to pay attention to the following documents –
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Signature Proof
- Last 3 Months Salary Slip
- Last 2 Years IT Returns
- Bank Statement
Features and Benefits of Personal Loan in IDBI Bank
There are mentioned below some of the key features & benefits of IDBI Bank Personal Loan –
- The interest rate of IDBI Bank Personal Loan ranges from 9.50-14.00%.
- You need the basic documents to apply for Personal Loan in IDBI Bank.
- You can apply for personal loan from your home just some few clicks.
- IDBI personal loans can be used for any financial needs like marriage.
- It may take up to 7 days to process the personal loan amount.
How to Take Personal Loan in IDBI Bank?
In order to apply for Personal Loan in IDBI Bank, you need to follow the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the official website of IDBI Bank Limited.
- On the homepage, you will find “Personal Loan” option.
- Click on the loan option and enter your mobile number.
- Next fill in the required details and upload documents.
- Once it approved, the loan amount will be directly credited to your account.