How to Invest in Cryptocurrency 2023: Are you considering investing in Cryptocurrency. It is based on block-chain technology. Cryptocurrency investing can take many forms, from buying cryptocurrency directly to investing in crypto funds and companies. There are a number of people have started to invest in cryptocurrencies and now there are more than a thousand cryptocurrencies which can make a very difficult decision for investors which currency to choose. In this beginner’s guide, we will teach you everything How to Invest in Cryptocurrency.
What Is Cryptocurrency?
Today, there are thousands of different cryptocurrencies available and it can be difficult to pin them down with a single definition. Basically, a Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is encrypted and often decentralized. The first cryptocurrency is Bitcoin which is based on block-chain technology. Bitcoin is one of the most popular and valuable cryptocurrencies, leading to the creation of thousands of alternatives or altcoins. There are different types of altcoins in which some are close variations of Bitcoin, like Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Diamond. Some are named after Greek Gods “Apollo Currency”, reptiles “Komodo” or even internet memes “Dogecoin”.
How to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
Do you want to know how to invest in cryptocurrency? If yes, the read this complete article. In just five easy steps – you can invest in cryptocurrencies with a regulated online broker in under five minutes.
- First off all you need to choose a crypto exchange platform like WazirX, CoinDCX, and CoinSwitch Kuber.
- Now create an account in any one of this platform by using your PAN card, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Now to buy any cripto, you will need funds in your account to invest.
- Link your cripto with your bank account and deposit money via wire transfer by using debit or credit card.
- Once you completed all these steps, now you are ready to invest in cryptocurrency.
Remember, there are a number of different cryptocurrencies in which you can invest like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Shiba Inu, and Dogecoin. Every coins has there own symbols like Bitcoin is known as BTC, Ethereum by ETH, Dogecoin as DOGE. You can invest multiple times in any one the cryptos.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency From an Exchange?
In the above article we learned How to Invest in Cryptocurrency. Now we will know how to buy cryptocurrency from an exchange or how to invest in cryptocurrency directly.
- First of all choose which cryptocurrency exchange you want to use.
- Create an account with the cryptocurrency exchange by using your PAN.
- Now you have to add fund your exchange account with another currency.
- Select which cryptocurrency do you want to buy.
- Now place a buy order for your chosen cryptocurrency and store it in a digital wallet.