How to Apply For Bank of Baroda Personal Loan: Bank of Baroda is one of the second largest Indian public sector bank after State Bank of India. Bank of Baroda offers personal loans of up to Rs.20 lakh for tenure of up to 7 years with an interest rate of 10.20% P.A. Do you want to fulfill your dream? – Don’t worry Bank of Baroda is here to fulfill your all dreams through its personal loan facility. Now insufficient budget will no more be a barrier in achieving your goals. You can spend your money open-heartedly in your daughter’s marriage or you can go for a trip with you family by availing the personal loan from this bank.
Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||10.00% – 11.30% P.A. (for pensioners)|
|Loan Amount||INR 20,000 – INR 20 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 7 years|
|Processing Fee||2% of the loan amount (Rs 1,000-10,000)+GST|
Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Eligibility
In order to take personal loan in Bank of Baroda Bank, you have to meet the following eligibility criteria –
- Applicant must be between 21-60 years of age group.
- NRI/PIO and the members of the staff are not eligible.
- Applicant must have good credit score.
- Self-employed businessmen with 1-year stable business.
- Insurance agents with at least 2 years in business.
READ ALSO:- How to Take Personal Loan in IDBI Bank
BOB Bank Personal Loan Required Documents
To avail personal loan facilities at BOB Bank, you need to pay attention to the following documents –
- Passport Size Photocopy
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Signature Proof
- Last 3 Months Salary Slip
- Last 2 Years IT Returns
- Bank Statement
Types of Bank of Baroda Personal Loans
There are 3 types of Bank of Baroda personal loans, these are –
- Baroda Personal Loan
- Baroda Loan to Pensioners
- Pre-Approved Personal Loan
Features and Benefits of Personal Loan in BOB Bank
There are mentioned below some of the key features & benefits of Bank of Baroda Personal Loan –
- The interest rate of BOB Bank Personal Loan ranges from 10.30-11.30%.
- You need the basic documents to apply for Personal Loan in BOB Bank.
- You can apply for personal loan from your home just some few clicks.
- BOB personal loans can be used for any financial needs like marriage.
- It may take up to 7 days to process the personal loan amount.
How to Apply For Bank of Baroda Personal Loan?
In order to apply for Bank of Baroda digital personal loan, you need to follow the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the official website of BOB Bank Limited.
- On the homepage, you will find “Personal Loan” option.
- Click on the loan option and you will find apply now button.
- Click on the button & a new page will open, click on proceed.
- Enter your mobile number & click on ‘Submit OTP‘ button.
- Next fill in the required details and upload documents.
- Once it approved, the loan amount will be directly credited to your account.
BOB Personal Loan Customer Care
- Toll Free Number:- 1800 258 44 55/ 1800 102 44 55
- Email ID:- email@example.com