How to Apply Bank of Baroda Credit Card Online: Bank of Baroda is one of the well known banks in India that offers wide range of credit card to its customers. With a Bank of Baroda credit card, you can have the best possible shopping, travel & dining experiences. You can enjoy a higher credit limit up to 50 days of interest free credit, and excellent reward point saving opportunities with the Bank of Baroda Credit Card. Do you want to know how to apply Bank of Baroda credit card online? – Then read the complete article.
|Age Limit||18 to 65|
|Income Requirement||Minimum of INR 3,00,000|
|Employment||Salaried or Self-Employed|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 50 days|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges||3% of amount withdrawn or INR 250|
What is Credit Card?
Credit Card, a financial instrument issued by banks with a preset credit limit that allows you to make cashless transactions. You are borrowing money from the credit card issuer with the understanding that you will be able to repay the money at the end of your statement term.
Bank of Baroda Credit Cards
Depending on the customer’s need & lifestyle, Bank of Baroda offers varied credit cards in the following categories –
- Shopping Credit Card
- Travel Credit Card
- Life-Style Credit Card
- Rewards Credit Card
- Cashback Credit Card
- Business Credit Card
- Entertainment Credit Card
BOB Credit Card Eligibility
In order to apply for a Credit Card, you need to follow these eligibility criteria mentioned below –
- Salaried employees should be between 18 to 65 years of age.
- Self-employed individuals should be between 21 to 60 years.
- Applicant must have a decent credit history.
- Applicants must have a stable source of income.
- Applicant should be a resident of India or Non-Resident Indian
BOB Required Documents
The following documents are necessary to apply for a Credit Card –
- Proof of Identity (Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card)
- Proof of Address (Passport, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card)
- PAN Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Proof of Income (Last Month Salary Slip)
Fees and Charges on Bank of Baroda Credit Card
|Statement Balance||Late Payment Charges|
|Less than INR 500||Nil|
|INR 501 to INR 25,000||INR 300|
|INR 25,001 and above||INR 500|
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Credit Card Online?
Do you want to apply Bank of Baroda credit card online? If yes, then follow these simple steps below –
- Step:-1 Visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda.
- Step:-2 Explore the cards offered by the bank.
- Step:-3 Click on “Credit Card” option from ‘Digital Products’.
- Step:-4 Now choose the credit card you want to apply for.
- Step:-5 Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Step:-6 Fill in the application form and submit it.
- Step:-7 Now visit the near by branch of Bank of Baroda.